Hi! I'm Pam
Freelance Writing, Sushi obsessed, Personal Development Fiend.
I’m Pam and it’s extremely nice to get to meet you!
I am 24, born and raised in Ontario, Canada. I own a beautiful home with my charming, handsome boyfriend named Cam. Yes – Pam and Cam!
My biggest goal in life is to help others see how strong, powerful and capable they are.
About the Blog
I have a passion in personal development. You can usually find me listening to inspiration Podcasts, reading self-help books or watching Ted Talks.
I love the power of your mind, learning how to use law of attraction, manifesting and creating the life you’ve always lived. That being said, I believe my purpose is to share with you all that I’ve learned.
Here, you will find tips on personal growth, positive mindset, and living in a state of abundance.
Does this sound like something that interests you?
What I do
If I’m not writing for my blog, you will usually find me writing for my clients. I am a freelance writer. Meaning, I create content for other blogs, website, and business that want to see their businesses thrive.
Interested in me creating content for you? Click here to get started.
- I absolutely LOVE cookie dough
- Elephants are my most favourite animal – I have a tattoo of one on my forearm.
- Guilty of Binge-watching Harry Potter every single Christmas
- The Good Place, New girl, or Community are some of my favourite shows. Check out some more of my favourites here.
- My boyfriend Cam is my ultimate best friend – I probably base all my posts loosely around him. My biggest inspiration.
- OBSESSED with all you can eat Sushi